Saturday, January 2, 2010

Let's Begin

I'm prepping for my next challenge. I'm following the TRANSFORMATION website (the author of body for life) by Bill Phillips and I signed myself up for a 18 week challenge with my girlfriend Tammy. I don't care what it takes I'm going to lift 2x a week, and do my cardio 3-4x, and of course follow a healthy eating plan. As I was about to sit down and write down goals for next year I decided to review my goals for last year and I was pleased to see that I had reached 10 out of my 17 goals. I see it as a positive step in the right direction and I did dream big when I made my dream list last year. Now I'm going to finish those last 7 goals and add a couple more to boot. On Monday I'll be starting the beginning of my 18 weeks and blogging about the pain of the first 2 weeks, but as for tomorrow I'll be on my way to see the Cowboys play:)

No comments:

Post a Comment