Friday, December 11, 2009

No Change

I can't believe that it's happened again...I've said that I'm going to blog every week and then I forget all about it in the mix of everything. I'm embarrassed to say that everything is pretty much the same. I have NOT started my weight lifting on a regular basis, I'm still snacking at night, and I have NOT been logging all I eat into the Livestrong website. Why? Well, like everyone else I have a million excuses and have been busy. If anything I'm truly thankful that I'm teaching spinning at the Summit. I know that if I was not teaching than I would be skipping workouts, and then I know I would be gaining. My class has really been fluctuating it's either feast of famine and I've found out that a lot of Summit members don't like to come in to workout when it's cold out:) (I can't blame them, if I was curled up on the couch nice and cozy I don't know if I would make it in to class either) Overall, I'm staying at the same weight and doing the same thing (spin 3x a week). I know I need to kick it in, and I HATE to do it on the 1st of the year with everyone else in the country...the positive thing is when the gym is packed at the beginning of January I will definitely have a bike during the spin class:) If you're looking to burn some calories during this holiday season come try a class...(you'll burn an average of 600cals in about 45mins, it doesn't get much better than that)...I'll be there, and I will be posting as I get my act together for my NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment