Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What am I doing?

Yes, I'm going to report another week of good workouts, and poor eating. I need some professional help. I have the best of intentions and plans, but then it all falls apart. Spinning has been going great I'm burning about 600-680 calories a class (about a 100 more than when I take a class), and some people are becoming "regulars" in the class which is exciting! I began lifting again and it always amazes me how good that it makes me feel. I wish that I had someone willing to cook all of my meals & snacks, so I didn't have to put any effort into my eating. That's where the problem lays: the planning, the shopping, the preparing, and the cleanup that go into every meal, especially when it's 6x a day..ugh Does anyone have any good meals that are quick & healthy? I'm trying to do an equal balance of carbs and protein for the day with veggies added in. HELP ME!!! I met this one women who was talking about all the cooking that she does for her husband that is body building..WOW, can I get a wife?

1 comment:

  1. My eating hasn't been going very well...or it's been going VERY well depending on your outlook. I think it's the hardest part. I have no advice and if I did...I wouldn't recommend you use it. :D Stick with it...you'll figure it out.

    ReplyDelete