Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fit to Tell?

This last week was somewhat successful, I finally have lost 2 more pounds which puts me at my lowest weight since having my last baby (who by the way just turned 3!). I've been burning a ton of calories in spin (averaging 550-670 for 55 min workout), but I need to get my schedule down for getting my weight training in. This week my oldest will begin kindergarten and then next week my youngest goes 2 days a week to mother's day out, and I go back to work part time while they are in school, plus teaching spin 3x a week at 5pm...I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and at this point I'm not sure how I'm going to make it work, so I'm a little frustrated and anxious. By the way school begins way to EARLY for kindergarten (7:45am...really, I don't think my kids have ever gotten up before 8am!). This week I have found my food choices a little easier and I have this blog to thank for it. I was thinking about what I was going to write and it hit me "FIT TO TELL" and I realized I am NOT "fit to tell", at least not yet. I know that this is a way to blog about my journey to get fit, but I feel that I've been failing, at least with the eating (they say it's what 85% what you eat). In the end I want to look back and say, "wow, I did it", not "there goes another year"...

No comments:

Post a Comment