Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Yeah, I did it...I gave my very first spin class (solo) last night to a group of 9. I feel that I can breath easily now that it is all over! I have to admit that I felt nervous, although I've been practicing on Tammy for the last 2 1/2 months. It was hard because I wasn't used to having to talk as loud as I did, but I do love to have the music loud too:) Overall, I feel that it was a success...it looked as though everyone was sweating and smiling (for the most part). The part that really killed me was that I took Tammy's class yesterday morning (M-F 8:30am) to give her support...she also came to my class and we were both dying! At the end of the class my legs felt like leaded weights and I was wondering if anyone could tell. I was trying not to laugh because I'm telling them to "push it/you can do it" and I was wondering if my legs were going to stop at any second. I'm looking forward to W, and hope that it goes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment